Wednesday 25 November 2020

Back again - hopefully!

As I understand it, even if Sheffield is in Tier 3 I can resume treating all clients (within the guidelines outlined on my website) once we come out of lockdown next week!

I am taking bookings for clients at the 919 Clinic from Thursday 3rd December; I am still handling all the bookings myself to please contact me by email or phone rather than the Clinic (contact details on my website). Thursday is filling up fast but there are plenty of appointments available for the following week! 

I am still following the guidance set for close contact work during this pandemic; please do look at the information on my website:

http://katesheridan.org/covid-19-information

If the situation changes I will post on here to update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment