Sunday 7 June 2020

919 Clinic update

First of all, physiotherapists are now allowed to practice so John is available for appointments. If you go to the 919 Clinic website you can find out more information about this on the Covid Form link, including the new safety and hygiene protocol https://www.919clinic.co.uk/. He is encouraging people to opt for Zoom consultations where possible to minimise risk, but will see you for an in-person treatment if it is essential and you are not needing to self isolate. 

As you would expect with the current risk of Covid-19 transmission, massage therapists are not allowed to practice at present. The earliest provisional date for return to work we have been given is July, but it may well end up being later. I am acting on advice from my professional body which in turn is following guidance from the government, and am looking at the PPE that I will need to have in place before I resume practice. I will not return to practice until given the go ahead by my professional body. I want to keep you safe. 

I know that many people are really missing their treatments, and indeed I am missing the regular massage that I received prior to lockdown. As well as the exercise videos I have been posting to help keep you mobilised, I will be putting up some simple and safe self treatment videos. John also demonstrates useful exercises and stretches on the 919 Clinic website.
https://www.919clinic.co.uk/exercises

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and well during this difficult time. As ever, if you need someone to talk in confidence, as you would during a massage treatment, do feel that you can contact me; I am here to listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment