Thursday 10 October 2024

October catch up and useful links



What a mixed month so far! Torrential rain, beautiful sunshine, cold days that got me digging out my woollies followed by stripping back down to a t-shirt the next day! I do love autumn; as I walk through the woods every day I let my gaze take in the rich autumn colours and the natural plant and soil aromas of the changing season.

 My clients often share with me resources that they have found useful. This month they gave me these links:

Free webinars on supporting mental health and wellbeing:

https://ajudafoundation.org.uk/free-webinars/

Support for those who have been bereaved, and advice for those wishing to support people who are experiencing bereavement:

https://www.cruse.org.uk/about/

I also really enjoyed this R4 series about the history and motivations behind running:

On the Run

....and the ever informative Sliced Bread on R4 looked at foam rollers - with an interesting explanation into how pressure affects pain perception:

Sliced Bread

I continue to work at the 919 Clinic Monday to Friday, and the Nether Edge Herbarium Tuesday afternoons and alternate Saturdays. I handle my own bookings so do contact me by text, WhatsApp or email if you would like to book an appointment.

I hope you get a chance this month to get outside to enjoy sunshine and autumn colours, the same as Daisy and me!




No comments:

Post a Comment