Thursday 12 September 2013

Massage lotions and potions

Many of my clients comment on my oils and creams; they enjoy the scent and of course feel the benefit of the wonderful ingredients! They are now available to buy from me - once you have had a consultation so that I can be sure that you are buying something that is suitable for you.

I keep a small stock of my arnica based muscular aches and pains cream. I use this on focal areas of tension and strain. I do two versions; one is warming, using essential oils such as clove, ginger and nutmeg. The other is more herbaceous in aroma but still encourages circulation and muscular relaxation; it contains essential oils such as rosemary, lavender, sweet marjoram and black pepper. Another one of my arnica based creams can be applied to sprains to help ease the symptoms. 

I make up massage and bath oils on request; these can be a small bottle of one that I have used during your treatment, or I can make up an unique blend for you.

I buy extremely high quality essential oils and base creams. I use cold pressed, organic base oils. 

All products are for external use only. In the unlikely case of a reaction, stop using immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment