Monday 13 April 2009

New product names and labels!

I have just been putting my lovely new labels onto my teas and tinctures; I thought the herbs deserved better presentation and it has indeed made a huge difference. I have also changed the names of the some of the tinctures; tension tincture is now serenity, and anti-inflammatory tincture has become muscle and joint. I have also added a delicious new tea; it is called stomach ease as many of its ingredients (peppermint, fennel, catmint and chamomile) are traditionally used to ease tension and improve digestion, but it is a generally relaxing tea that can be enjoyed at any time. It also contains lavender. 
My next plan is to keep to the Hedgerow Remedies philosophy, and ensure that I am using native and well established herbs in all my remedies. Most of my remedies do this already, but I feel there is still more room for improvement....

No comments:

Post a Comment