Friday 10 July 2020

Return to work!



Yesterday the massage industry was given the green light to resume work, as long as we follow strict guidelines to maintain as safe an environment as possible within the ongoing pandemic. This is great news, but caught me a little on the back foot as we were not expecting the next update until the 23rd July and my Professional Association had only just emailed out the latest update to the Guidance on Wednesday!

With all that in mind, I am hoping to be back at the 919 Clinic from the 21st July. Things will be different, including how to book in. I will give out more information on this once I have processed everything. You will need to book with me directly, by email, text or phone, and I will need to go through Covid-19 screening questions when you book and again when you come in for your appointment. Please do be patient with us whilst John and I get used to the new system! We may have to ask you to wait before moving between different areas of the Clinic to ensure only one client is in an area at a time.

At present, I will not be able to treat you until fourteen days have passed if:

- you have any symptoms of C-19: high temperature, new and continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste or smell.

- you have been in contact with someone experiencing these symptoms.

- you have been abroad within the last fourteen days, in particular to countries in lockdown or experiencing high numbers of Covid-19 cases.

If you have been treated for Covid-19, in particular if you were hospitalised, or if you are in a high risk group and was shielding you will need to check with your GP for approval for the treatment before booking an appointment.

Once I have been through all the paperwork I will create a Coronavirus page on my website with all the necessary information.

Check my website for my contact details: http://katesheridan.org/

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment