Monday 13 August 2018

A short (hopefully) break from work

As some clients will already know I am at present off work and recovering from surgery. 

Back in 2016 I experienced a meniscal tear which I was able to manage successfully for a while with physio and exercises. However, the combination of too strong an exercise last autumn followed by a nasty virus that reduced my activity levels for several months resulted in the knee getting beyond my management this year. Turns out that both menisci in my left knee were torn; one has now been repaired and the other tidied up.

When I first tore the meniscus I was still able to manage work. This time it coincided with a trapped nerve in my back that made work impossible.

I am really disappointed to not be at work at present as I love what I do. I hope to be back by the beginning of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment